The Gem Cross Pin Badge represents the beautiful artwork and faith of the Iron Age Celts. This commemorative jewelry piece is a great accessory for the daily celebration of history, or the perfect gift for a fellow history buff. The pin badge is hand-cast from lead-free antiqued pewter. Interlinked knots decorate the cruciform jewelry piece, while a red gem marks its center. It comes packaged on an information card that highlights the rich history of the Celtic English invaders. These fearless warriors were not only skilled in battle, but in metalwork and art, which still inspires today. Honor their unending legacy with the Gem Cross Pin Badge.
- A historical tribute to Celtic English invaders
- Displays a jeweled cross with knotwork
- Presented on a card with educational notes
- Pins to clothing via a clasp fastener
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Made from lead-free pewter
- Gem is acrylic