Whether you fight for the forces of good or evil, you must protect yourself in battle. Make sure to wear the Gareth Blackened Breastplate. Made from 18-gauge steel, this breastplate comes in two sizes. It features a blackened finish. The breastplate secures onto the body with straps on the back. They cross from the shoulders to the opposite lower sides.
In front, the neck and arm holes are rounded. The breastplate ends just above the hips. There is a ridged V-shaped design in the center. This breastplate looks great at any medieval faire, LARP battle, or cosplay convention.
Please note that the Gareth Blackened Breastplate is made by hand. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two sizes
- Features a blackened finish
- Has straps across the back
- Rounded neckline and arms
- Ridged V-shaped design
- Great for LARP events and Ren faires
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
There are no reviews yet.