No matter if you are a musketeer or another suave gentleman of the French court, you should carry with you the French Court Smallsword. Made from high carbon steel, this functional sword has a narrow, straight blade. The blade has a diamond cross-section. The sword continues with a D-shaped crossguard. The crossguard has a plate near the blade to help protect the users hand. Ornate engraved designs adorn this plate and the curved portion of the D-guard. There are two loops between the guard plate and the grip. The wooden grip has a steel wire wrapping.
Then, the silver-finished brass hilt ends in a round pommel. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Black leather covers the scabbard. It has nickel-plated fittings. On the locket, or top fitting, there is a ring. This ring allows the scabbard to hang off of a belt, not included. You can easily use this sword in a reenactment or add it to any sword collection.
- Features a narrow, double-edged blade
- Has engraved detailing on the D-shaped handguard
- Comes with a black scabbard
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for collecting
- Made from high carbon steel
- Hilt is plated brass
- Grip is wood with a steel wire wrapping
- Scabbard is wood with leather
- Overall Length: 37.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.8 Inches
- Weight: 21.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.