Romans soldiers and warriors from other cultures need to cook when on campaign. Use the Forged Roman Camping Stove to cook your meals. Forged from iron, this stove has a blackened finish. At the bottom, there is a rectangular base. On the top, there are two, round potholders at one side. The rest of the top of the stove is a grill. The grill features four bars. Each bar is movable, allowing for a greater versatility when cooking. There is distance between the top and base of the grill. This ensures that hot coals or flames are not in complete contact with whatever pot you are using. Pots do not come included. Bring this stove with you when you go camping or go to a historical reenactment. It is great for a variety of outdoor occasions.
- Has two potholders and a grill
- Moveable bars for greater versatility
- Features a blackened finish
- Great for historical reenactments and events
- Wonderful for camping use
- Forged from iron
- Rinse with warm water and use a brush or scraper to remove stuck-on bits. For really stuck-on food, scrub with salt and oil, rinse and wipe clean. Dry the stove and coat with a thin layer of oil. Store until ready to use.
- Length: 26 Inches
- Width: 18 Inches
- Height: 11.5 Inches
- Potholder Diameter: 7.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.