Whether you are creating a hearty medieval soup or a festive fantasy drink, use the Forged Medieval Ladle to serve it to your guests. Forged from iron, this scoop has a long, curved handle. Twists in different directions adorn the handle. The handle ends in a decorative hook, great for hanging up the ladle when not in use. The other end of the ladle has a shallow bowl. Use this ladle in modern or medieval culinary settings, whether indoors or outside. It also looks nice when on display.
- Features a twisted, curved handle
- Hook for hanging when not in use
- Has a shallow bowl
- Great for modern or medieval culinary use
- Wonderful addition to displays and collections
- Forged from iron
- Rinse with warm water and use a brush or scraper to remove stuck-on bits. For really stuck-on food, scrub with salt and oil, rinse and wipe clean. Dry the ladle and coat with a thin layer of oil. Store until ready to use.
- Length: 13 Inches
- Width: 3.3 Inches
- Weight: 8 Ounces
- Volume: 2.5 Fluid Ounces
Measurements are approximate.