Cooking a grand feast requires the proper utensils to create and serve the food. The Forged Medieval Cooking Fork makes a great option. This forged fork is made of iron. A beautiful, twisted stem ends in a tight curl on one side and two prongs on the other. Overall, the handle has a curve to it that helps with leverage. Use this fork in modern or medieval culinary settings, whether indoors or outside. It is ideal for grilling, camping, or serving your grand feast.
- Features decorative twisting and curl
- Ends in two prongs
- Has a curved stem for greater leverage
- Great for modern or medieval culinary use
- Ideal for grilling, serving, or camping
- Forged from iron
- Rinse with warm water and use a brush or scraper to remove stuck-on bits. For really stuck-on food, scrub with salt and oil, rinse and wipe clean. Dry the fork and coat with a thin layer of oil. Store until ready to use.
- Length: 10 Inches
- Width: 1.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.