The Forged Layered-Steel Feasting Knife makes a great choice for any historical reenactor or collector of knives. Be sure to check it out. Made from a single piece of Damascus steel, the blade has a drop point tip. The knife continues with the twisted handle. The handle twists and curves back on itself to create a handguard. Then, the handle ends in a delicate curved loop. Finally, this feasting knife comes with a brown leather sheath. At the top, the sheath has leather ties for attaching it to something else such as a belt, not included. You can bring this feasting knife to your next medieval banquet or show it off in your home or office space.
Please note that as this is made with natural materials, it may vary in color and pattern.
- Has a twisted handle design
- Forged from a single piece of metal
- Comes with a brown sheath
- Able to be attached to other gear, not included
- Great for camping or other outdoor activities
- Knife is Damascus steel
- Sheath is leather
- Overall Length: 6.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.