Mystical apothecaries, medieval merchants, nobles, and more look stylish when they wear the Forest Patina Fleur Medieval Bracelet. This copper bracelet has an open cuff design. This makes it slightly adjustable. It features a green and brown patina on the outside of the band. A pair of lines forms the edges of the band. In the center, there is a wire circle. Inside the circle, there is a pair of fleurs-de-lis pointing in opposite directions. There are curved lines and brass dots between them. The dots continue outside of the circle. There are more curved lines as well as wave-like and filigree designs. This fleur bracelet cuff brings a great finishing touch to any medieval, fantasy, or modern-day look.
- Has a green-brown patina
- Features dots, lines, and fleur-de-lis designs
- Gently adjustable to fit most wrists
- Adds a unique touch to an outfit
- Works well with medieval and modern looks
- Made from copper with brass accents
- Adjusts to fit most wrists