Whether you need a knife for your day-to-day tasks or for a trip into the wild, check out the Forest Cervo Hunting Knife. Made from Bohler N690 stainless steel, this knife features a folding, clip point blade. The blade has a curved indent to pull it out for use. The blade also has a satin finish. Then, the knife has a thick stainless-steel bolster before an antler handle. There is a curved shape at the bottom of the bolster which smoothly continues with the underside of the handle. This curve helps to make the knife more comfortable to hold. On the top of the handle, there is the release point to fold the knife. The end of the handle curves towards the edge side of the knife to mimic the bolster curve. Finally, the knife comes with a brown leather sheath. The sheath allows the knife to attach to a belt, not included. The Forest Cervo Hunting Knife makes a wonderful addition to your outdoor gear or a knife collection.
- Fully functional
- Features a folding, clip point blade
- Has a thick bolster
- Comes with a black belt sheath
- Great for collections
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Made from Bohler N690 stainless steel
- Handle is antler
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 8.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.