With its swashbuckling shape, the Flynn LARP Saber is ideal for all manner of thieves, from pirates to air raiders. But the remarkably detailed eagle at its hilt makes this LARP weapon fit nicely into the hands of nobles as well.
The Flynn LARP Saber features a regal looking eagle detail on its guard in an antique golden hue. Its slender and slightly curving, highly realistic blade features an authentic steel color, and it is both durable and flexible for incredible safety in battle. The full guard gives added protection to the hand of its wielder.
The Flynn LARP Saber is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Made of ultra durable Calimacil foam
- Inner fiberglass core
- Total Length: 27.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 21.7 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1.2 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.1 Inches
- Weight: 10.6 Ounces