Display your favorite plant with classical, Greco-Roman inspired elegance when you place it in the Fluted Urn. With its uncomplicated beauty, this antique planter is perfect for accenting gardens, patios, or even your indoor decor. The deep bowl of this Grecian planter urn has a fluted texture and a wide upper lip that angles out with a slight downwards turn. The deep bowl is attached to a narrow stem that flares into a wide, round base. Made of fiber stone, this decorative Renaissance planter is very sturdy and lightweight. Choose from a great range of hand painted finishes and weatherings, all suitable for use as both indoor and outdoor decor.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Great for holding decorative or live plants
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Highly durable and lightweight
- Adds classical style to any decor
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Overall Height: 20 Inches
- Outer Pot Diameter: 16 Inches
- Inside Diameter: 12 Inches
- Depth: 12 Inches
- Base Width: 9 Inches
- Base Length: 9 Inches
- Weight: 15 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.