Bring regal style to your kitchen or dining table with the Fleur-de-Lis Round Sandstone Trivet. This medieval trivet is made of natural sandstone that absorbs both heat and moisture, great for holding both hot and cold dishes and drinks. A gold and brown Fleur-de-lis design is printed on the front, the large two-tone fleur set within a circle of stylized vines. Rubber feet on the bottom of this round pot holder helps further protect surfaces. Add a kingly vibe to everyday meals or medieval feasts with this naturally absorbent sandstone pot holder.
Please note that because this item is cut from a natural material, each may differ slightly in its appearance.
- Can be used for hot or cold dishes or drinks
- Naturally absorbs both heat and moisture
- Rubber feet protect surfaces
- Adds useful medieval style to any decor
- Made of natural sandstone with rubber feet
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Diameter: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.