When you want to fix your armour or make your own unique piece, the Flat Solid Chainmail Rings make a wonderful addition to any chainmail. Made from 18-gauge steel, these rings come in a set of about 1000 rings. Each 6-millimeter ring is solid. Flat wire forms each ring. They add strength to whatever project that they are a part of. These rings are completely solid, so to weave them together, they must be paired with butted or riveted chainmail rings, like the Flat Round Riveted Chainmail Rings (HW-700623), sold separately. The rings help you to make a truly one-of-a-kind piece. They are great to have on hand for any wearer of chainmail armour.
Please note that these rings alone cannot be woven to form chainmail. Other chainmail rings must be used as well.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes about 1000 rings
- Flat wire rings
- Solid construction for strength
- Great for DIY projects
- Ideal for repairing armour
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Inner Diameter: 6 millimeters
- Outer Diameter: 9 millimeters
- Weight: 7.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.