A brave warrior should not forget to protect the neck and sides of the face. Use the Flat Ring Round Riveted Chainmail Aventail With Dagged Edges. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, these 8 millimeter flat rings have a traditional 4-in-1 pattern weave. Round rivets secure the rings together. The top of the aventail has a leather strap to help attach it to a helmet, not included. The bottom of the aventail has pointed edges, perfect for adding interest to your look. Add it to your knight, rogue, or Viking costume for light historical reenactments or LARP events.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Pointed edge on the bottom
- Round riveting
- Strap for attaching to a helmet, not included
- Great for medieval or Viking looks
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Front Length: 12 Inches
- Back Length: 14 Inches
- Collar Width: 2.5 Inches
- Neck Circumference: 28 Inches
- Weight: 5.7 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.