The castle gates stand only a few feet away, but a wave of enemies blocks your path. The First Crusader LARP Sword moves skillfully in your hands as you pave the way for your troops to reclaim the castle and save your noble ruler. Painted by hand and sculpted with special attention to detail, this knightly sword mirrors its historical counterpart. A deep fuller runs down the center of its double-edged blade. Split-leather reinforces the handle, supporting a firm, comfortable grip. A beautiful finish and engravings decorate the wide cross-guard and pommel.
The hilt and pommel comes in Gold, Silver, or Bronze. Handle colors will either be black or brown suede. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The sword is approximately 43.5 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary slightly as these are handmade items. Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
There are no reviews yet.