In a tight spot, scissors prove to be an effective weapon. Anyone who adds this Finish Cut Prosthetic to a costume has obviously learned that lesson well. No doubt, they will not easily forget the pain caused by a pair of shears. Far from a simple cut or gash, this injury takes the shape of a pair of simple scissors that have been stabbed into the skin, creating two bloody punctures that are yet still occupied by the offending blades. This prosthetic injury is made from high-quality latex and can be applied to the face and skin to create a realistic and gruesome injury. This prosthetic has also been hand-painted to ensure the utmost detail possible on the wounds appearance. Application instructions are provided on prosthetics packaging. Gruesome and grisly, the Finish Cut Prosthetic will make anyone look like they got on the wrong side of their barber or beautician.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Hand Painted for Impressive Detail
- A Great Addition to a Variety of Costumes
- Can be Applied Directly to the Skin
- A Great Injury for Zombies and Human Victims Alike
- Fantastic for Halloween, Zombie Events, and other Themed Gatherings
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens