The cunning knight knows to protect their head from the enemy. They make sure to wear armour like this Dome Riveted European Flat Ring Chainmail Coif. Made from 17 gauge mild steel, this coif comes with a natural finish. The flat wire rings have a 9 millimeter diameter. They form a traditional 4-in-1 pattern with dome head riveting. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. This style of chainmail is reasonably authentic to the early medieval period. The coif features a full mantle. It also has a square opening for the face. This construction style has the advantage of strength, allowing it to be used for supervised weapons-contact reenactment. This Dome Riveted European Flat Ring Chainmail Coif is also great for roleplaying events like LARP battles.
- Dome head riveting
- Natural finish
- Square opening for the face
- Wonderful for adding to medieval costumes
- Great for LARP and light reenactments
- Made from 17 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.