If you are a warrior who seeks protection before looks, then perhaps this Epic Dark Barbuta Helmet is just what you are looking for. Modeled after the Italian barbute helmets of the Middle Ages, this helm is rather simple, yet strikingly effective. The helmet consists of full-metal protection for the head, including a subtle, small ridge along the top, which adds reinforcement and extra defense. This barbuta has a Y-shaped opening, allowing for clear vision and easy communication. This helmet is crafted entirely from steel and has a dark metal finish that gives the helmet an aged, textured look. The finish also offers a level of rust protection and scratch resistance. The interior of the helmet features a liner, both for comfort and sizing.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Possesses a dark metal finish
- Treated with an oxidization resistant coating
- Reinforced with rolled steel and rivets
- Customized fit with an adjustable chin strap
- Offers a great level of protection
- Made from 19-gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Lined with foam padding
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Medium: Fits a 23 to 26 Inch Head Circumference. Helmet Opening is 6 Inches Across and 5 Inches Tall. Eye openings are 0.875 Inch Tall. Opening at mouth is 1 Inch Wide.
- Large: Fits a 24 to 28 Inch Head Circumference. Helmet opening is 6 Inches Across and 6 Inches Tall. Eye openings are 1 Inch Tall. Opening at mouth is 1.25 Inches Wide.