The English Pedestal is perfect for incorporating some historical style into your home or garden decor. This short pedestal has a flat, square top platform, excellent for showing off your favorite plant or statue with regal flair. Each side is decorated with a scrollwork fleur motif. The base is thick and wide, and the length has a mild taper towards the wider top platform. This medieval garden plant stand is made of fiber stone, which is a high quality mixture of sand and stone with fiberglass backing. Highly durable and lightweight, this medieval plant stand is perfect for accenting the garden, yard, or patio. Choose from a great variety of hand painted finishes, all suitable for use as outdoor decor.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Sides have ornate fleur detail
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Highly durable and lighter than concrete
- Great for displaying plants or statues
- Adds historical style to indoor or outdoor decor
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Base Width: 17 Inches
- Base Depth: 17 Inches
- Top Width: 13.5 Inches
- Top Depth: 13.5 Inches
- Height: 20 Inches
- Weight: 21 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.