Archers and swordsmen need padding when practicing for battle. The English Arming Gambeson helps protect these medieval soldiers from enemy blows. Made with a cotton blend, this gambeson comes in four sizes and either black or brown. The gambson has slits from the waist down on the front, back, and sides for greater mobility. The long-sleeved arms and lower half of the gambeson are quilted for better padding. Wear this medieval gambeson to a LARP event, Renaissance faire, or fantasy convention.
- Available in four sizes
- Comes in brown or black
- Slits for better mobility
- Quilted sleeves
- Great for conventions and faires
- Made from cotton blend
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Neckline – 14-14.5 Inches, Chest – 34-36 Inches, Waist – 28-30 Inches, Sleeve Length – 32.5-33 Inches
- Medium: Neckline – 15-15.5 Inches, Chest – 38-40 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Sleeve Length – 33.5-34 Inches
- Large: Neckline – 16-16.5 Inches, Chest – 42-44 Inches, Waist – 36-38 Inches, Sleeve Length – 34.5-35 Inches
- X-Large: Neckline – 17-17.5 Inches, Chest – 46-48 Inches, Waist – 40-42 Inches, Sleeve Length – 35.5-36 Inches
Measurements are approximate.