This Elvish Mithril Leaf of Spring Necklace is struck from solid niobium and is designed after currency that was made by the Noldorin Elves. Mithril is a fictional metal that is said to be both stronger and lighter than steel.It takes the shape of a holly leaf and comes with a stainless-steel chain to wear around the neck. There are Elvish inscriptions on one side and Dwarf runes on the other. It is struck using antique machinery and traditional coining techniques for an authentic look and feel. A pamphlet is included with history, translations, and facts about the coin. Wearing this uniquely shaped piece of fantasy currency around your neck is sure to bring you that much closer to Middle Earth.
- Licensed Lord of the Rings product
- Includes a chain to wear around the neck
- Holly leaf shaped Elvish currency
- Struck from solid metal, not plated
- Features inscriptions on both sides
- Authentic look is perfect for fans of the movies or books
- Struck from solid niobium
- Chain is antique bronze
- Diameter: 1.1 Inches
- Weight: 6.5 grams
- Chain is 30.0 inches
There are no reviews yet.