As you walk on your patrol, you spot the enemy approaching. You take your blade out from the Elven Hunter Blade Frog and prepare. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, this frog comes in two colors. You can also choose between left- and right-handed draw. This frog works best with the Elven Hunter LARP Blade (MCI-3284), sold separately. It can also work with blades of the same size. The frog forms a loop that secures with a snap. The snap allows for a quick release of a blade. At the top, there is a loop for sliding the frog onto a belt. You can use the Elven Hunter Blade Frog at your next LARP battle or roleplaying event. It is a great accessory for a variety of characters.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two colors
- Available in left- or right-hand draw
- Snap closure for quick release
- Works best with Elven Hunter LARP Blade, sold separately
- Great for LARP battles and roleplaying events
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 4.5 Inches
- Sword Loop Circumference: 4 Inches
- Fits Belts up to: 1.3 Inches Wide
Measurements are approximate.