Protect the peace and establish your dominion when you wear the El Cid Warrior Tabard to your next reenactment event. Made of 100 percent cotton fabric, this two tone knights tabard is perfect for showing off your true colors. Reaching to about knee length on most wearers, the wide arm holes and side slits allow for great mobility and easy layering over armour ensembles, as shown here. Rather striking in its color scheme, the front of the tabard features a wide red panel underneath its scooped neck that proceeds all the way down the length of the tunic. The sides and back of this medieval tabard are black, providing eye-catching contrast against the red. Cinch it with your favorite leather belt for a touch of finesse. Named after the Castillian nobleman and military leader El Cid, this mens reenactment tabard will help you present yourself with honor and distinction at your next Renaissance fair, medieval festival, or LARP event.
- Wide arm holes and tall side slits aid mobility
- Features dynamic red and black color scheme
- Sleeveless tunic fall to about knee length on most
- Great for layering over armour
- Perfect for medieval reenactment, Renaissance fairs, and LARP
- Made of 100 percent cotton fabric