Any traveler crossing distant lands needs to wear proper footwear. Wear these premium leather Einhard Boots for a more realistic look. Historical patterns and pictures were the basis for these boots. Available in two colors, these boots come in a range of sizes. You can close the boots with the double leather strings at the ankles. The leather sole is nailed onto the top, following historical tradition. With any costume or outfit, they are ideal to wear for a faire, reenactment, or LARP event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Historical accurate design
- Nailed leather sole
- Closes with two strings at the ankles
- Available in two colors and a range of sizes
- Great for reenactments or faires
- Handcrafted from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. Regularly applying oil or wax will help to repel rain and dirt.
- European Shoe Sizes. Runs true to size – these are not available in Wide or Narrow, just Standard
Measurements are approximate.