Inspired by the weapons wielded by a mythical, ground-dwelling people, the Dwarf Single Edge LARP Sword features a slip-resistant and sturdy polyurethane foam cast hilt, beautifully detailed for an ornate and realistic appearance. The intricate, ornate features of this high fantasy weapon were masterfully sculpted and painted by hand. The blade features a broad quarter section. A deep fuller runs down the upper edge, a smaller fuller follows the lower. Both curve at the end, echoing the slanted tip of the blade. Gold and silver accent the narrow cross-guard and pommel. A medium wood grain highlights the grip. The blade is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always a concern in LARP, which is why this weapon has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection.
This LARP sword is approximately 33.5 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 24.4 Inches
- Blade Width at Widest Point: 3.1 Inches
- Weight: .7 Pound
There are no reviews yet.