You would hate to be the gravedigger that releases this ghoul from its grave. With its mossy, dirty look, the Dug Up Mask has the look of a zombie that was once buried. Perhaps this undead fiend burrowed itself out of the ground? Gruesome and grisly, this zombie mask has sallow skin that features the unhealthy tinge of decay. The mask is completely hairless and covered in grassy green bits and dirt stains. Its wide, milky blue eyes with small pupils speak only of an inhuman hunger. The lower face is an utter ruin, as the skin of its nose and lips have been torn away, exposing its bony teeth and jaws. The mask is made from high-quality latex and follows an overhead design. It covers the entire head, neck, and the upper collar. To make a classic zombie that looks like it actually did just arise from its grave, turn to the Dug Up Mask.
- A Fresh and Newly Unearthed Zombie Mask
- An Impressive Undead Appearance
- Great for Concealing Your Face
- A Great Mask for Making Classic Zombie and Undead Costumes
- Fantastic For Zombie Walks, Outbreaks, and Undead Events
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens