Rimmed with brass, this gorgeous drinking horn is named after Olaf the Peacock, chieftain of the early Icelandic Commonwealth. An intricate peacock feather has been lavishly hand painted onto the horn and sealed for durability. An adjustable leather belt holster is included for ease in carrying. Nicknamed the Peacock due to his proud bearing and fantastic wardrobe, Olaf Hoskuldsson was the son of a slave woman who was in truth an Irish princess taken in a raid. Olaf became one of the wealthiest landowners in Iceland in the tenth century and was highly active in politics and society. An elegant drinking vessel inspired by a colorful historical figure, this Drinking Horn of Olaf will certainly be a conversation starter at your next event.
Due to the natural material of this goblet, the color and pattern may vary.
- Pair with any of our medieval cutlery
- Fully functional, able to hold your favorite beverage
- Excellent for themed feasts and weddings
- Wash thoroughly before drinking
- Hand wash only
- Made from real natural horn
- Embellished with a brass rim
- Adjustable leather belt holster included
- Height: Approximately 12 Inches