The Dita Corset Dress is a fine showing of exotic style, possessed of several key features that make this an appealing dress for any woman to wear, thanks to its unique style and a fine level of detailing that makes this garment look fit for the stage. Made from fine taffeta fabric and adorned with black lace details and frills, this dress is truly an appealing garment, whether seen in its purple or its burgundy rendition! The dress is also quite versatile, featuring a corset-style bodice that is boned to provide a sleek fit, shoulder straps that can be worn up or off the shoulder, and unique tie features in the front and back that allow the outer skirt and black underskirt to be hiked up for a variety of different looks! The dress features rear lace fastening with a generous five-inch modesty panel, and it is offered in four different sizes. This Dita Corset Dress can be fun or flirty, and its versatility is bound to make it a favorite as well, whether you are creating something fit for the stage or something infused with the right level of style for Victorian, Neo-Victorian, or Steampunk styles!
- Dress is Made in Fine Taffeta Fabric
- Adorned with Black Lace Trim and Frills
- Features a Boned, Corset-Style Bodice for a Sleek Fit
- Outer and Underskirt Both Feature Ties to Adjust Skirt Lengths
- Laces Up the Back with a Five Inch Modesty Panel
- Offered in Four Sizes and Two Colors Combinations
- A Fun and Flirty Choice for Stage Costumes and Victorian or Steampunk Styles