The faint light of the moon casts an otherworldly glow on the shadowy forest. Patches of snow cover the skeletal trees and rocky ground. The wolf pack that appears on the Dire Winter T-Shirt by Paul Bielaczyc narrows in on its prey. Although this image is grey and white, the glow in the wolves eyes and the markings on their fur is distinctive. This fantasy scene unfolds on the front of a loose-fit crew neck tee. Its realistic detail made possible by a unique printing process with water-based inks and eco-friendly dyes. The fabric of the shirt has been tie-dyed black.
- Features a loose fit, crew neck tee
- Made of pre-shrunk and no-fade materials
- Depicts a pack of wolves on a winter hunt
- Based on the charcoal artwork of Paul Bielaczyc
- Inspired by Dire Winter from the Black and White Collection
- Made of heavyweight cotton
- Screen printed with water-based inks
- Hand dyed with organic reactive dyes
There are no reviews yet.