Every day you rise early, ensuring the Master is ready for the noble tasks that await a brave knight. Opportunities to train are far and few, but with the Diligent Squire Short LARP Sword at your side, you may do so at a moments notice. This latex-hybrid weapon suits the roleplay warrior who wishes to become a knight-in-training or a medieval infantry soldier. The double-edged blade is handcrafted from a closed cell foam around a fiberglass core. A coating of latex enhances its durability. A central ridge follows the length of the blade. Cast from polyurethane, the cruciform hilt features realistic, hand painted details such as a wooden finish and metal accents. The cross-guard curves towards the blade, assisting its wielder in trapping incoming strikes.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 25.6 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
There are no reviews yet.