Whether you defend yourself, a castle, or a kingdom, you should wear armour when fighting your foes. Wear the Defender Steel Pauldrons. Made from 18-gauge mild steel, this pair of medieval pauldrons attach to other pieces of armor with buckles. They require another piece of armour like the Defender Steel Gorget (RW-6600628), sold separately.
The pauldrons have an overlapping, four plate design. Each plate has concave curves along its bottom edges. They also feature ridges and rivets along their edges. The top plates at the shoulders are the outermost plates. These have rounded top edges and a pair of horizontal ridges running across them. The bottommost plates are the ones furthest down on the arms. They have straps that secure onto the arms. Add these medieval spaulders to your knight outfit or medieval costume. The Defender Steel Pauldrons are great for LARP events or Ren faires.
Please note that this item is made by hand. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Has a riveted, four-plate design
- Secure with buckles and straps
- Require a gorget like the Defender Steel Gorget, sold separately
- Great for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
There are no reviews yet.