Whether you are a ravenous zombie or rate yourself among the living, bursting through glass is bound to leave you with more than a few scratches, as well as a few wounds that look remarkably similar to the Deep Show Prosthetic. Once applied, this injury creates the look of several jagged shards of glass that have been embedded into the skin, either by accident or by design. A single glance at the faux glass shards makes the injuries look minor, although a closer look reveals that each of these prosthetic injuries would be quite severe if the glass were removed. This prosthetic is made from high-quality latex and can be applied to the face and skin to create a realistic and gruesome injury. It has also been hand-painted to ensure the utmost detail possible on the wounds appearance. Application instructions are provided on prosthetics packaging.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Hand Painted for Impressive Detail
- A Great Addition to a Variety of Costumes
- Can be Applied Directly to the Skin
- A Classic Injury for Zombies and Humans Alike
- Fantastic for Halloween, Zombie Events, and other Themed Gatherings
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens