This professional grade makeup is just the thing for all your costuming needs, be it for fashion or fantasy, horror or Halloween. The Deadguy Grey Cream Makeup comes in a plastic pot for easy usage and storage with a clear lid for easy identification. This cream-based makeup is also highly pigmented, which means that a little goes a long way when used. It is best applied using either a white make up sponge or a clean make up brush. A sponge in particular is great for applying to a wide area, while a small brush is better for precision work. Whether you are shooting a short film, putting on an act on stage, attending a LARP, or using it for your Halloween costume, you can rest assured that this Deadguy Grey Cream Makeup is the ideal way to alter your appearance and create an endless array of interesting and impressive new characters and concepts!
- Use a clean make up sponge for applying to large areas of skin
- Use a clean make up brush for applying finer details and highlights
- Lift makeup onto sponge and apply to skin with a light dragging or streaking motion
- Apply to hands, neck, and exposed areas of skin for a more complete, finished look
- To remove, simply rub in a make up remover, then wipe off with a tissue or a paper towel
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Professional Grade Cream-Based Makeup
- Heavily Pigmented, So a Little Goes A Long Way
- Comes in a Small Plastic Pot
- Great for Cinema, Stage, Costume Parties, and Halloween
- Can Create a Virtually Endless Array of Characters
- Contains 0.125 oz.