This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
A good skinner might just be the knife that stands between you and successfully surviving in the wild! This Damascus Guthook Skinner Knife is definitely a fine tool to have along for any journey, as well as a fine collectible to own, too. Crafted in damascus steel, this impressive little knife features a short blade designed for fine slicing and skinning. Less a weapon and more of a useful hunting and camping tool, this knife also features a gut-hook, which can be put towards a variety of different uses (the least of which is its named capacity, used when field-dressing an animal). The knife is full-tang and features a gently curved wood handle, with two wooden Walnut scales wrapped around the tang and secured with small brass pins. An open hole near the bottom of the handle allows a lanyard to be added, which can serve in keeping the knife within easy reach, attached at your wrist, when you are in the field doing work. Included with the knife is a stitched leather sheath, which features an attached belt loop for easy carrying. The rippling damascus steel in this knife makes it a stellar little display piece to have, either for hunters or for knife collectors, while the solid overall construction makes this Damascus Guthook Skinner Knife a stellar blade to have when you are working in the field, too.
- A Modern Hunting and Skinning Knife
- Features a Blade of Rippled, Wavy Damascus Steel
- Has a Short Blade with Plenty of Width and Belly for Cutting
- Handle Wraps Around a Full Tang with Rich Walnut Scales
- Hilt Is Secured with Brass Pins and a Lanyard Hole
- Includes a Leather Sheath with Belt Loop
- Great for Collecting, Carrying, Hunting, or Displaying
- Overall Length: 7 Inches