This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
Throughout Japanese mythology and folklore, dragons are often depicted as large, wingless, serpentine water deities associated with rainfall and bodies of water. This Damascus Dragon Katana displays the mythical creature in its design. The dragon is featured in the ornamentation of the round copper sword guard. This functional katana features a Damascus steel blade with a fuller and a silk-wrapped, authentic ray skin handle. The blade has been hardened to a Rockwell of 52. This high quality Japanese sword comes with a black scabbard, sword bag, display box, and a cleaning kit for maintenance. Made with amazing detail and functionality, this sword is an excellent option for any collector.
- A functional samurai sword
- Blade hardened to a Rockwell of 52
- Black lacquered scabbard
- Features beautiful and detailed copper fittings
- Real ray skin wrapped handle
- Includes a sword bag and cleaning kit
- Blade made of Damascus steel
- Overall Length: 40 Inches