The traditional ninja figure has its roots in feudal Japan, waging war far differently than the samurai. The Damascus Dark Angel Ninja Sword makes the perfect ninja blade for missions of espionage, sabotage, and assassination. Many legends emerged from the mystery of the ninja, including their reported ability to walk on water, become invisible, or manipulate the elements of nature. This excellent Japanese sword absorbs these legends into its design, even going so far as to include a water-breathing stick inserted into the end of the saya. The Damascus steel blade has a black finish to help it go unseen, and the imitation ray skin handle is wrapped in a black cotton tsuka-ito. When you want a top notch ninja sword for practicing your stealth moves, then the Dark Angel makes a fantastic choice.
- Made with black Damascus steel blade
- Tsuba is cast zinc
- Features imitation ray skin handle with black cotton tsuka-ito
- Comes with a water-breathing stick at end of saya
- An excellent ninja weapon replica
- Overall Length: 40.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 28 Inches