This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
Warrior, make sure that you do not underestimate the importance of a mighty sword. The Damascus Birka Viking Sword is a great option. Made from Damascus steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade with a fuller running down its length. The historically inspired sword continues with a short crossguard. The crossguard has a central ridge running horizontally across its sides.
Next, the hilt has a wooden grip. Brown leather cord wraps around the grip. Then, the hilt has a triangular pommel. A small wire adorns the pommel and rivets secure the pommel in place. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the wood. It has a steel chape. Also, there is a leather-covered wooden loop near the top. This loop allows the scabbard to hang from a belt, not included. Take this sword with you to your next historical reenactment or add it to a Viking sword collection.
- Has a Damascus, double-edged blade
- Features a historically inspired design
- Comes with a scabbard
- Can hang from a belt, not included
- Great for Viking warriors and sword collectors
- Made from Damascus steel
- Crossguard and pommel are steel
- Grip is wood with leather
- Scabbard is wood with leather
- Overall Length: 38.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 31 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 11.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.