This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
Inspired by the koummya, a dagger worn by the Berber and Arabic peoples of Morocco and North Africa, this trailing point knife is a lovely work of art. The Damascus Berber Dagger is certain to be a conversation piece in any room. The curved Damascus steel blade is formed by repeatedly folding and forging molten steel, creating a unique pattern on each fixed blade knife. Filework decorates the brass guard of this janbiya dagger. The contoured rosewood handle is adorned with a flared peacock tail fitting with six circular cutouts lined in brass. The pommel cap is made from Damascus steel. A custom-fit leather sheath is stitched with thread and leather lacing to create a secure holder for the Damascus Berber Dagger when not in use. This Damascus short sword will make a delightful addition to any collection.
- Inspired by the Koummya worn in Morocco
- Unique pattern on each folded steel blade
- Flared peacock tail handle fitting with cutouts
- Beautiful gift idea or collectible
- Damascus steel blade
- Brass guard with filework
- Contoured rosewood handle
- Stitched leather sheath with snap closure
- Overall Length: 18.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 12 Inches