With the journey ahead of you, you check the Weathered Cymerian Leather Bag once more, and head out unafraid of whatever you may face. Made from leather, this handmade brown belt bag features a weathered finish. It has a rounded front flap. The front flap secures with a loop and toggle.
A real antler forms the toggle. It attaches to the medieval pouch with a cord. The toggle slides through a loop that goes through the front flap. Large black stitches run along the edges of the front flap. On the back of the Viking bag, there are loops for securing the Norse pouch on a belt, not included. This medieval bag is great for reenactments, LARP events, faires, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with a loop and toggle
- Weathered finish
- Contrasting stitching on flap
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Works well for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from leather
- Toggle is real antler
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.