Many warriors prefer to fight with a baskethilt sword. If you are one of those warriors, then check out the Culloden Basket-Hilt Sword. Made from 1065 high carbon steel, this black sword has a sharp, double-edged blade. A fuller runs down most of the blades length.
Next, the sword has a basket-style hilt, based on the swords popular at the Battle of Culloden. It features a black finish. Grooves and cutouts adorn the hilt. These circular and diamond-shaped cutouts reveal the black wool interior. Also, the hilt has a wooden grip. Real ray skin covers the wood. A silver-colored wire wraps around the grip. Finally, this Scottish sword comes with a black leather scabbard and frog. The frog has two loops for hanging it at an angle from a belt, not included. It also features a hole for the hanging pin on the scabbard. Take this functional sword to a historical reenactment or add the Culloden Basket-Hilt Sword to any sword collection.
The pieces in the Battlecry Series are individually inspected at each step of the manufacturing process. Each model is put through rigorous tests to ensure that they exceed industry standards and comes with a signed certificate.
- Features a black, double-edged blade
- Has circular and diamond-shapes cutouts on hilt
- Comes with scabbard and frog
- Part of the Windlass Battlecry Series
- Great for historical reenactments and collections
- Made from 1065 high carbon steel
- Grip is wood wrapped in real ray skin
- Scabbard and frog are leather
- Overall Length: 39.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 33 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 14 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.