The Crusader Knight With Spear Statue depicts a classical interpretation of a medieval warrior in armor standing on a base modeled on rocky ground. This knight wears the garb of a crusader, and he is armed with both a lance and a long sword. This Crusading warrior protects himself with a mail coif, which reveals the warriors face, along with a full suit of mail armor and plate greaves. Over his armor, the knight wears the simple robes of a Crusader, which feature a decorative cross emblem on the front. In one hand, the knight holds up a spear, while the other rests comfortably at his waist. This great medieval statue is made from high quality cold cast resin and has been hand painted for detail. Electroplating lends the collectible statue its metallic appearance. The Crusader Knight With Spear Statue is big on detail at a convenient size, creating the image of medieval era figurine that any enthusiast or collector would gladly accept into their personal collection.
- Features a classic depiction of a Crusades-era warrior
- Crusader holds a spear in one hand and wears traditional garb
- Hand painted and electroplated for a metallic look
- Intricate details create an impressive piece
- Incredible home decor item or gift idea
- Made of cold cast resin
- Height: 7 Inches