The Cross on Stand Garden Statue adds stately thoughtfulness to your outdoor decor. With its artistically weathered, aged stone look, this medieval cross garden sculpture gives your lawn, backyard, or patio a historical aura. This medieval cross has a nimbus around its arms and stands on an attached square base. A tablet rests on the front of the base. Made of fiber stone, which is a mix of sand and stone with fiberglass backing, this decorative cross statue is very sturdy and lightweight. Choose from a great range of different hand painted finishes and weathering styles to match your outdoor decor.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Has a high quality, aged stone look
- Very durable and lighter than concrete
- Offered in a variety of finishes
- Adds a thoughtful touch to garden decor
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Width: 22 Inches
- Depth: 4 Inches
- Height: 32 Inches
- Weight: 24 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.