Oliver Cromwell was a powerful figure in English history during and after the English Civil War, when he rose from the rank of Captain of Horse to Lord Protector of England. Show off your interest with this Cromwell Sword. His sword, said to have been carried at the battle of Drogheda in 1649, has been remarkably well preserved and is displayed in the permanent collection of the Royal Armouries in Leeds, England. This Cromwell Sword is an accurate replica of the original mortuary hilt style and features a blackened guard decorated in a gold foliage pattern with a wire-wound sharkskin grip. As the original sword now lacks a scabbard, we have provided a design typical of the period. This piece of English history is a must for the ECW collector and re-enactor.
- Features highly detailed Cromwell sword with scabbard
- Forged high-carbon steel blade
- Displays a Historically Authentic design
- Has an antique finish
- Made by Hanwei.
- Blade Length: 32.75 Inches
- Handle Length: 6 Inches
- Overall Length: 43.5 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 4 oz.
- Point of Balance: 3.5 Inches
- Point of Harmonics: 21 Inches
- Width at Guard: 1.35 Inches
- Width at Tip: 0.77 Inch
- Thickness at Guard: 0.23 Inch
- Thickness at Tip: 0.13 Inch
- Specs will differ slightly from piece to piece.