One of the most prominent encounters of the Hundred Years War, the Battle of Crecy served as a decisive victory of the English over the French. The Crecy War Sword is a researched replica of single-hand swords from the period. Modeled on museum pieces and tapestries, this medieval sword features traditional thru-tang and peened pommel and handle construction. The hollow-ground, 5160 steel blade possesses a prominent central ridge that tapers the full length of the blade to provide support for the cutting edge. The cord-wrapped, leather grip is counter-balanced by the stainless steel pommel for comfortable single-hand fighting. The stainless steel arched guard pays homage to the English warriors who drew victory under King Edward III. This functional sword comes with a leather-wrapped, wooden scabbard with a stainless steel chape.
- Made from 5160 spring steel
- Has a sharp, hollow ground blade
- Features thru-tang handle and peened pommel
- Has cord-wrapped leather grip
- Comes with a scabbard
- Overall Length: 38.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.75 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.25 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 15 oz.