It is often the little details that really make a costume shine and excel. And this Crazy Shot Prosthetic is truly one of those little details that can be added to a variety of costumes to create an impressive and unforgettable appearance. Was it crazy-good or crazy lucky? Either way, this fake wound creates the look of a wild shot that just happened to hit dead-center of wherever you place this injury. Within the wound, the back of a bullet can be seen, while the wound itself looks like a neat little circle of flesh that is bloody, tattered, and just slightly pushed up. This prosthetic is made from high-quality latex and can be applied to the face and skin to create a realistic and gruesome injury. It has also been hand-painted to ensure the utmost detail. Application instructions are provided on prosthetics packaging. The uses for the Crazy Shot Prosthetic are literally endless. A cowboy might take a bullet between the eyes. A zombie may take several shots to its body. Even a casual citizen could wind up being the victim of a stray shot fired during a bank robbery.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Hand Painted for Impressive Detail
- A Great Addition to a Variety of Costumes
- Can be Applied Directly to the Skin
- Looks Great on the Living and the Dead Alike
- Fantastic for Halloween, Zombie Events, and other Themed Gatherings
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens