Before the Targaryens conquered it, Westeros was seven independent kingdoms. And in the north, the Starks ruled. This Copper Penny of Torrhen Stark is an example of coinage from that era, inspired by the novels in the A Song of Ice and Fire series. Struck in the fashion of old-world coins, this striking coin features the image of a king bearing war hammers and the name Torrhen Stark on the obverse, with the face of a direwolf on the reverse. The coin is struck in copper alloy, with a worn and well-used finish, making it look like a coin that was actually circulated. It is also licensed by George R. R. Martin. Bearing the sigil of House Stark (the direwolf), this Copper Penny of Torrhen Stark is a fine collectible, as well as a piece of coinage that perfectly blends history and fantasy.
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary, slightly, from what is shown above.
- Authentically struck, like the coins of old
- Made using a copper alloy
- Medallic – coin features two distinctive sides
- Front features war hammer wielding king and the name Torrhen Stark
- Back features a Stark direwolf sigil
- Officially licensed by George R. R. Martin
- Weight: about 3.1 grams