Whether the theme of your space is nautical or neo-Victorian, the Copper Diving Bell Steampunk Clock makes a great home accent for you. Made from cold-cast copper, this hand-painted clock takes the shape of a diving bell helmet. At the top, the traditionally round shape features multiple circular vent designs. On one side, there is the circular clock face. The clock face uses Roman numerals and three clock hands to tell the time. You can remove the clock face. The clock uses a SR626SW watch style battery, not included. Below the round top, the desk clock has the curved base of the helmet. It features a plaque that references the Titanic. You can easily add this diving bell clock to any steampunk collection or home decor.
- Features a working clock face
- Looks like an old diving helmet
- Highly detailed
- Richly colored
- Great decor piece and collectible
- Made from cold-cast copper
- To change the battery: Remove the clock face by using a small flat tip screwdriver to gently pry from the edges. Turn the clock face over. Remove the small rubber band and set aside. You can then remove the back of the clock face. It will reveal the battery slot. Once you have replaced the battery and back of the clock face, replace the rubber band before returning the clock face to its original spot.
- Length: 4.5 Inches
- Width: 4.5 Inches
- Height: 5.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.