One of the most notorious and successful pirates from the Golden Age, Bartholomew Black Bart Roberts captured almost 500 vessels throughout his career. Commemorate this brutal buccaneer with the Copper Coin of Bartholomew Roberts. Struck from pure copper, this coin is struck by hand one at a time ensuring a unique piece. The front of the coin depicts the visage of Captain Roberts, with the year 1721 inscribed in honor of the last full year of his life. On the reverse side of the coin, you will see the iconic Jolly Roger, as well as the letters TNP. These letters represent the motto of Roberts crew, Take No Prisoners. Add a unique piece of art to your treasure chest with the Copper Coin of Bartholomew Roberts!
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Crafted from pure copper
- Uses antique equipment and traditional methods
- Depicts the image of notorious pirate Bartholomew Roberts
- Features a Jolly Roger and the motto of Roberts crew
- Each coin is crafted by hand
- Makes a great collectors item
- Diameter: 2.4 Centimeters
- Weight: 9 Grams