The Condor Crotalus Knife is a versatile fixed blade knife that is effective in many utility and outdoor situations. The blade is made from high carbon steel and features a black traction powder coating, giving it a tactical look. This non-reflective powder coating provides rust and abrasion resistance. The drop point blade on this knife can be used for a variety of cutting tasks. Micarta handles enhance both the look and function of this blade. This incredibly tough knife comes with an excellent Kydex sheath that is fully MOLLE compatible. Full tang construction gives this blade a durable quality, and there are eyelets on the handle that can be used as lanyard holes. If you are looking for a great utility or outdoors knife, the Condor Crotalus is certainly worth a look.
- Fully functional
- A versatile fixed blade knife
- Employs a sturdy drop point blade
- Full tang construction for durability
- Non-reflective coating for tactical appearance
- Ergonomic features a lanyard hole
- Includes sheath for secure storage and carry
- Blade is made of 1075 high carbon steel
- Handle is Micarta
- Overall Length: 10.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 5.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.25 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.2 Inch
- Weight: 15.7 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.