Wearing steel armour directly over your clothes is not comfortable. Add padding to your medieval outfit with the ecru Collared Long Sleeve Gambeson. This cotton gambeson comes in five sizes. It has an ecru color which is a natural beige color. First, this medieval gambeson has long sleeves and a short collar. These features help to protect more of the body. The short collar has buttons next to lacing on the left shoulder. These fastenings allow the neckline to be fitted to the wearer once the wearer slips the gambeson on over their head. Also, the gambeson has a quilted diamond pattern.
Next, the collared gambeson ends around the middle of the legs, depending on the height of the wearer. There are slits from the hem upwards in the front and back. These slits allow for greater mobility. This medieval arming wear helps to protect you from pinching caused by steel armour, sold separately. Wear the ecru Collared Long Sleeve Gambeson to your next historical reenactment or cosplay convention.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Has long sleeves to cover the arms
- Buttons and laces at the collar
- Slits allow for greater mobility
- Helps to prevent pinching from steel armour, sold separately
- Great for reenactments, cosplay conventions, and LARP events
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.